Safe packaging solutions for semi-bulk applications
Our extensive range of Standard FIBCs serve a wide variety of dry bulk handling applications, providing you with safe and sturdy semi-bulk packaging solutions. Whether you are handling powder, granular, or flake products, Standard FIBCs provide product containment and protect against hazards such as moisture and electrostatics.
We specify Standard FIBCs to you unique situation, please find below a selection of main attributes.
Standard FIBCs Loop design & Fabrics
Tailored and sized to suit your specific requirement. Optimize efficiency. Suitable for most handling applications
The classic design for Circular Woven FIBCs without corner seam. Promotes quick handling and container shipping optimization
Flat woven fabric
Excellent choice for a variety of products.
It is a very popular design for dense products.
Circular woven fabric
Ideal option for fine materials. Its construction eliminates side seams resulting in improved sift and moisture protection.
High variety of standard fabric colors and thicknesses is available. Tailored options are possible for your specific requirements.
Measurements and Volumes
4-Loop FIBCs can be designed and produced in different sizes and configurations to meet your specific customer needs.
Safety Factor (SF) according to ISO 21898:2004
FIBCs that are designed and intended for a single fill / use. They can be handled multiple times but not re-filled or re-used. Single trip FIBCs are tested to a 5:1 safety factor.
FIBCs that are designed and intended to be used for a limited number of trips. It is therefore critical that all used FIBCs are re-inspected prior to re-filling to ensure that no damage has occurred during use.
- Multi trip FIBCs with 6:1 safety factor, cannot be structurally repaired
- Multi trip FIBCs with 8:1 safety factor, may be structurally repairable in some cases.
Safe Working Load
FIBCs can be designed to safely carry loads ranging from 250 to 3000 kg.
Selection of main attributes
- Filling and Discharging options: Enable ease of filling and discharging depending on filling product and machinery. We have a full suite of solutions available.
- Closures and Accessories: FIBC spouts can be closed with a variety of folding methods and closure materials, including ties, B-lock, Velcro or remote
- Stitching and Dustproof options: We offer an extensive range of seam types to ensure best compatibility with your product application. Specifically for fine powders and free flowing materials we offer seam enhancements to prevent leakage.
- Static Protective FIBCs (Type B,C,D): Some FIBC applications occur in potentially hazardous explosive atmospheres. As filling and Discharging creates static electricity and/or fine powders with low minimum ignition levels can create combustible dust clouds within the bag and surrounding environment. Therefore, it is critical to select the right FIBC type according to risk level. FPS FIBCs are designed and constructed to ensure they are compatible with the environment and application in which they are used. Full compliance with international standards for electrostatic classification of FIBCs (IEC 61340-4-4).